While many insurance companies claim to offer dependable coverage and superior customer service, Medical Mutual believes that actions speak louder than ads. View our awards and accreditations and discover why.
National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving healthcare quality.
NCQA awarded Medical Mutual of Ohio Commendable Status for our Preferred Provider Organization, Health Maintenance Organization and Point-of-Service products.
NCQA has awarded Medical Health Insuring Corporation of Ohio an Accreditation status of Accredited for its Marketplace Preferred Provider Organization product. The Marketplace PPO product is licensed and sold by the Medical Health Insuring Company of Ohio, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medical Mutual of Ohio.
Medical Mutual National Awards
Medical Mutual is honored to have received the following awards from industry leaders:
- C. Everett Koop National Health Award 2010
- National Business Group on Health Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles Award – Platinum
- American Heart Association Start! Fit Friendly Company – Platinum
- American Heart Association Start! Fit Friendly Company – Worksite Innovation
- HealthSpace Cleveland Healthy 50 Award