Questions about your benefits or other inquiries about your health insurance should be directed to Medical Mutual's Customer Care Department at 1-800-382-5729.
Medical Mutual of Ohio complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex in its operation of health programs and activities. Medical Mutual does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex in its operation of health programs and activities.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as qualified sign language interpreters, and written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters and information written in other languages
If you need these services or if you believe Medical Mutual failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, with respect to your health care benefits or services, you can submit a written complaint to the person listed below. Please include as much detail as possible in your written complaint to allow us to effectively research and respond.
Civil Rights Coordinator
Medical Mutual of Ohio
2060 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44115-1355
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201
- By phone at 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
This page notifies individuals of how to seek assistance if they speak a language other than English.