2019 Outstanding Senior Volunteer Awards Banquet
In 2019, Medical Mutual celebrates 30 years of honoring outstanding senior volunteers throughout Ohio. We are proud to recognize the best and brightest in our communities for making an impact and leaving a legacy of service.
Medical Mutual will honor the top four winners and all honorable mention volunteers. All awardees, their guests and nominating representatives will be invited to a complimentary luncheon and awards ceremony.
Please contact Traci Haynes at 216.687.7852 with any questions.
- Nominees must be at least 60 years old and actively engaged in a volunteer activity for a minimum of one year.
- Nominations can be submitted by an organization or individual.
- Nominator may submit only one nomination.
- Nomination forms will not be returned and will become the property of the Medical Mutual Senior Advisory Council.
- Non-winning nominees from previous years may be renominated.
- Duos may be submitted as a single nomination.
- Senior Advisory Council members are not eligible for nomination.
Nominate an Outstanding Senior Volunteer
Nominations are now closed for the fall events. For questions or to learn the status of your nomination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2019 Outstanding Senior Volunteer Events
May 16, 2019
Youngstown State University
Williamson College of Business Administration
221 North Hazel Street
Youngstown, Ohio 44503
September 4, 2019
The Lakes Golf and Country Club
6740 Worthington Road
Westerville, Ohio 43082
May 23, 2019
Bowling Green State University
Bowen-Thompson Student Union & Conference Center
1001 East Wooster Street
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
September 25, 2019
Jack Cincinnati Casino
1000 Broadway Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
May 30, 2019
Cleveland State University
Student Center Glasscock Family Ballroom
2121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
September 26, 2019
Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
2600 DeWeese Parkway
Dayton, Ohio 45414
Join the Conversation
Help us spread the word about the 2019 Outstanding Senior Volunteer Awards. Use #OhioSeniorAwards on your Twitter, Facebook and Instagram posts to tell followers about our call for nominations and to raise awareness of our nominees’ remarkable contributions.