How do I nominate an outstanding senior volunteer?
There are two ways to make your nomination:
- Make your nomination online: Fill out the form below and submit electronically.
- Send your nomination via U.S. Mail: Print the Senior Volunteer Award Nomination PDF Form and follow the instructions on the form. Mailing instructions are included on the form.
- Nominee must be at least 60 and actively engaged in a volunteer activity for one year or more.
- Medical Mutual current or former employees, their immediate families, and members of the Senior Advisory Council are ineligible for nomination. Nominees are not required to carry healthcare insurance. Previous non-winning nominees may be resubmitted.
- A candidate must be nominated by an organization (i.e., hospital, center, retiree group, etc.).
- A nominating organization may submit only ONE nomination (an individual or a team).
- Nomination forms will not be returned and will become the property of the Medical Mutual Senior Advisory Council.
April 25, 2018
Scioto Reserve Country Club
7383 Scioto Parkway
Powell, Ohio 43065
Nomination Deadline: February 28, 2018
May 2, 2018
5533 Chappell Crossing Boulevard
West Chester, Ohio 45069
Nomination Deadline: March 5, 2018
May 17, 2018
Holiday Inn French Quarter
10630 Fremont Pike
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Nomination Deadline: March 19, 2018
May 31, 2018
1550 Chester Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Nomination Deadline: April 2, 2018
Outstanding Senior Volunteer Award Form