Your time is valuable. That’s why Medical Mutual offers online tools that make health plan management easier. Whether it’s paying your company’s premium or downloading yearly claims summaries, a few clicks of a mouse can get you what you need.
EmployerLink, our most popular online tool, lets you quickly take care of your day-to-day health plan management duties. With EmployerLink you can:
- Add and remove employees from your group plan
- Change employees’ personal and dependent information
- Order identification cards
- Pay your monthly bill
- View certificate books
Log in to EmployerLink.
For groups with special reporting needs, ClaimsLink allows you to get in-depth answers to frequently asked questions regarding:
- Claims status
- Deductible amounts
- Dependent information
- Member eligibility
Log in to ClaimsLink.
Exclusively for our largest groups, ReportLink archives up to 48 months of data and allows you to securely run, view and export customized reports on your employee population. This tool is available to groups with 100 or more enrolled contracts and is completely free to use.
Available reports include:
- Claims summaries
- Enrollment summaries
- Medical and provider utilization
- Prescription drug utilization
- Savings analysis reviews
- Trend reviews
Log in to ReportLink.
Additional Employer Information & Support
- Network Directory – Help your employees find conveniently located, participating healthcare providers.
- Hospital Lists – Help your employees find hospitals within their network.
- Healthcare & Reporting Fraud – Help Medical Mutual identify and prevent healthcare fraud.
- e-Enroll – View and make revisions when an employee has a life event change, such as adding or removing a dependent.
Contact Medical Mutual
General Questions Form – Voice your questions, comments, or concerns to a Medical Mutual representative.