You’re used to having easy access to the information you need—wherever and whenever you want it. Managing your health plan is easy with our mobile app.
Use your device’s GPS to find the nearest doctor, hospital or urgent care facility covered by your plan. Then, get directions from your current location. You can now also view quality and patient ratings for providers.
You always have your ID card with you with our app. View the front and back of your card and call any of the phone numbers listed with just a tap. You can also email and fax your card to your provider.
With our My Care Compare feature, you can view cost estimates before you go to the doctor.
Review your claims online, including details about the total amount billed, what Medical Mutual paid and what you are responsible for paying. You can also view other spending information, like your deductible and out-of-pocket costs.
Q: What can I use the app for? A: With the MedMutual app, you can:
• Use the Provider Search Tool to find doctors, hospitals and other medical facilities using your device's GPS
• View quality and patient ratings and check the cost of care
• Access your ID card, view the front and back of your card and email it to a provider
• Review spending information, like your deductible and out-of-pocket costs
Q: How will Medical Mutual secure the information I enter into the app? A: The mobile app requires strong passwords and uses 1024-bit SSL technology for encryption. Your private information is automatically cleared from your device when you log out. You can provide additional security by following these guidelines:
• Memorize and protect your app username and password, which are required to log in. Don’t reveal them to anyone.
• Don’t choose passwords that include your name, telephone number, address or birthday.
• Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the app.
• Don't be fooled by phishing links in an email if you suspect the message might not be authentic or you don't recognize the sender's address.
• Don’t store your password anywhere on your mobile device.
Q: What should I do if my mobile device is stolen? A: If your device is stolen, contact your mobile service provider, who may suggest you deactivate the device. Your data is safe because a username and password are required. As a precaution, we recommend you change your password by visiting Profile Settings on My Health Plan. You do not need to deactivate your My Health Plan account.
Q: Do I need to register? A: Members who already have My Health Plan accounts will use their existing login credentials (username and password). If a member is not registered, they can register using the mobile app.