If you’re pregnant, our Maternity Program can offer education and support to help you achieve your best overall health. The Maternity Program provides you with a specially trained Maternity Health Coach. Whether you’re a first-time mom or expanding your family, it’s comforting to have exclusive access to a maternity expert that can provide the valuable knowledge you need for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Our Maternity Program provides these services to expecting mothers at no out-of-pocket cost:
- “Your Journey Through Pregnancy,” a helpful reference guide
- Customized educational materials
- Access to a nurse throughout your pregnancy, including the first six weeks after delivery
Your Maternity Health Coach can provide valuable advice and tips on:
- Everything from morning sickness to breastfeeding
- What to expect when you’re expecting
- Preparing for labor, delivery and a new baby
- Nutrition and healthy eating
To check eligibility and enroll, call (800) 861.4826, option 1.