Medical Mutual’s Chronic Condition Management Program offers additional support to your employees who are dealing with a chronic medical condition, like asthma or diabetes. Our trained Health Coaches provide education and assistance to increase your employees’ understanding of their condition.
Chronic Condition Management Benefits
Your employees can benefit from these program offerings at no out-of-pocket cost:
- Customized plan based on clinical guidelines
- Proactive health coaching phone calls
- Depression screening
- Feedback to treating physicians
- Assistance with medication management
- Referrals to community resources or case management
- Condition-specific monitoring devices such as a digital scale, blood pressure cuff, and glucometers and test strips
This program is available to your employees who are diagnosed with one or more of the following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
For more information about the Chronic Condition Management program, call 1-800-590-2583. Learn more about the health and wellness programs and services we offer.