Copay and high-deductible plan options are available for our Health Maintenance (HMO) products. We also offer a Young Adult Essential plan using our HMO network.
If you want fixed costs for things like office visits, prescription drugs and more, a copay plan may be right for you. We offer gold, silver and bronze copay options. Please note: our gold plan is only available on the Health Insurance Marketplace at Healthcare.gov.
High-deductible plans have lower monthly premiums and higher deductibles compared to Copay plans. Most of our high-deductible plans can be paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA), which gives you tax benefits and more control over your healthcare expenses. Medical Mutual offers silver and bronze high-deductible health plan options.
Young Adult Essentials Plan
If you’re 29 or younger and looking for coverage that protects you from significant medical expenses, like a hospital stay, Medical Mutual's Young Adult Essentials plan may be a good choice. This plan is designed to protect you from very high medical costs with coverage that kicks in when you need a lot of care.
HMO Plans from Medical Mutual
Our HMO plans offer a network of trusted doctors and hospitals in your community but unlike most HMO plans, ours don’t require you to choose a primary care provider (PCP).
Are You Eligible for One of Our HMO Plans?
Our HMO plans are offered in the following Ohio counties: Allen, Ashland, Ashtabula, Athens, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Champaign, Clark, Columbiana, Coshocton, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Darke, Defiance, Delaware, Erie, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Geauga, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Highland, Hocking, Huron, Jackson, Knox, Lake, Licking, Lorain, Lucas, Madison, Mahoning, Marion, Medina, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Morrow, Ottawa, Paulding, Pickaway, Pike, Portage, Preble, Putnam, Richland, Ross, Sandusky, Seneca, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Union, Van Wert, Vinton, Warren, Wayne Williams, Wood and Wyandot.
Getting a quote is a convenient way to see which plans are available in your area.
What Providers Are Covered by the HMO Plan?
Medical Mutual has partnered with several health systems to offer you high-quality HMO plan options. You can search our Adena, Mercy, OhioHealth, NE Ohio and Dayton networks to find covered providers:
- Mercy Health System (available if you live in Allen, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Champaign, Clark, Columbiana, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hamilton, Hancock, Henry, Huron, Lorain, Lucas, Mahoning, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Trumbull, Van Wert, Williams, Wood County and Wyandot)
- OhioHealth (available if you live in Athens, Coshocton, Crawford, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hardin, Hocking, Knox, Licking, Madison, Marion, Morrow, Pickaway, Richland and Union County)
- NE Ohio HMO (available if you live in Ashland, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Wayne County)
- Dayton HMO (available if you live in Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble and Warren County)
- Adena HMO (available if you live in Fayette, Highland, Jackson, Pike, Ross and Vinton County)
Ready to Shop?
You can also call us at 1-855-444-0162 or call your licensed insurance agent.
If you're looking for additional coverage to add to your health plan, consider our dental, vision and accident and critical illness options.
A Note about Prescription Drug Coverage: If you receive any amount of financial assistance from a coupon, patient assistance program, provider, pharmacy, etc. for the required cost share, that amount shall not be considered an out-of-pocket expense and will not apply to deductibles and/or out-of-pocket maximums.