Medical Mutual offers federal employees great healthcare coverage with our Standard and Basic Option plans.
Plan Highlights for 2020
Our 2020 plans offer:
- MedFlex Medical Network: You will continue to have access to the MedFlex Network in 2020. Please be sure to determine if your existing providers are in the MedFlex network.
- New Pharmacy Network: You will continue to have access to the Walgreens Advantage Network for retail prescriptions in 2020. The new Walgreens Advantage Pharmacy Network provides access to most chain and independent pharmacies in Ohio.
- Preventive Medications at no cost: In addition to medications covered on the formulary when you fill a prescription for a medicine on the Standard Preventive Medications list at a network pharmacy, you will pay $0 out of pocket. The medicines on this list are typically taken to maintain good health and prevent illness.
- Drug Formulary: Please take time to review the 2020 National Preferred Formulary,
How to Enroll
To enroll in Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, visit BENEFEDS.com or call 1-877-888-3337 (TTY 877-889-5680).
FEHB Enrollment Codes for the Medical Mutual Standard and Basic Plans
Enrollment Codes for Northeast Ohio:
If you live or work in Northeast Ohio use the following codes to enroll in our plan: Ashland, Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Geauga, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit and Trumbull.
- 644 Standard Option – Self Only
- 646 Standard Option – Self Plus One
- 645 Standard Option – Self and Family
- UX1 Basic Option – Self Only
- UX3 Basic Option – Self Plus One
- UX2 Basic Option – Self Plus Family
Enrollment Codes for Northwest Ohio:
If you live or work in Northwest Ohio use the following codes to enroll in our plan: Allen, Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca and Wood.
- X64 Standard Option – Self Only
- X66 Standard Option – Self Plus One
- X65 Standard Option – Self and Family
- UX61 Basic Option – Self Only
- UX63 Basic Option – Self Plus One
- UX62 Basic Option – Self Plus Family
Enrollment Codes for Southwest Ohio:
If you live or work in Southwest Ohio use the following codes to enroll in our plan: Adams, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Greene, Hamilton, Miami, Montgomery and Warren.
- YF4 Standard Option – Self Only
- YF6 Standard Option – Self Plus One
- YF5 Standard Option – Self and Family
- YF61 Basic Option – Self Only
- YF63 Basic Option – Self Plus One
- YF62 Basic Option – Self Plus Family
2020 Plan Documents
Dental and Vision Coverage
Although our plan doesn’t include dental and vision plans for federal employees, you can get coverage through the Federal Employees Dental/Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP).
You can obtain information regarding FEHB Dental/Vision benefits on BENEFEDS.com or by phone at 877-888-3337 (TTY 877-889-5680).
See what providers are in our MedFlex network.
We offer a variety of programs and tools that promote a healthy lifestyle. Learn more about our resources and how they can help you reach your wellness goals.
Review our prescription drug benefits and view a list of covered medications.
Learn more about important policies and procedures that impact your health plan.